How’s Your Reputation?
Your business’ Online Reputation is made up of two parts:
- What people are saying about you.
- How you respond to those opinions.
How you handle negative reviews says a lot more about your business than the actual reviews do.
Every business will experience negative reviews. It part of being in business. Everyone has an opinion. You know all too well that sometimes it doesn’t matter how amazing your customer service is or how many mental gymnastics you performed to try to make a disgruntled customer happy—some people just need something to complain about.
People like to complain on Yelp and Praise on Facebook. Isn’t that interesting?
There are a lot of things you can do to boost your online reputation and deal with negative reviews. We have a lot of experience helping clients with this, especially in the service industries who can live and die by reviews.
Here’s how we can help:
- Create a tactical, proactive approach for responding to reviews
- Respond to reviews on your behalf (we will probably be a bit less emotional)
- Monitor and respond to positive reviews too!
- Appeal to platforms for the removal of unfair reviews (Yelp, Facebook, OpenTable, etc)
- Train your staff in how to solicit good reviews and deal with bad ones
- Bury bad reviews
- Create retention programs to turn negative reviewers into evangelists